Canada Wide – Computer Forensics and eDiscovery From British Columbia & Alberta
Guidance Software’s 2014 AUTHORIZED TRAINING PARTNER of THE YEAR – North, Central and South America !
Professional, reliable, skilled experts providing trouble free Digital Forensics and E-Discovery Services. We are the only authorized Guidance Forensic Software training partner in Canada and a re-seller of Guidance Forensic (EnCase) software & Tableau forensic Hardware.
- e-Forensic is a Canadian re-seller for CRU Data products, check out our products page.
- Digital Forensic Services of the highest level using up to date tools and techniques at highly competitive pricing.
- A western Canadian company, providing services across Canada.
- Our engagements include Criminal, Regulatory and Civil Actions from full forensic image preservation to those requiring targeted preservation of responsive data.
- Designated experts in data preservation and analysis in British Columbia , Ontario and Nova Scotia at the Provincial and Superior Court levels.
- Over 55 years combined investigative experience and 35 years in the Computer Forensics and eDiscovery fields.
- Licenced Private Investigators.
- Our consultants are EnCE certified (EnCase Certified Examiner) and industry leading experts.
eDiscovery - Reviewing Your Client's Data and Containing Costs
- Windows 10 security features may force hardware upgrades http://t.co/j9SG7BDSkr via @techtarget
- Tesla to open the electric car doors to hackers at Defcon 2015 via @BoingBoing http://t.co/KFZTKBX5xM
- Why keeping your car keys in the freezer can stop theft http://t.co/25l5b9KfX4 via @smh