e-Forensic Services is guided by ethics and integrity. We strive to provide the best product possible for our clients. We learn from our experiences and offer our clients the benefit of that knowledge combined with cutting edge skills.
e-Forensic Services was formed by Laurie Windover and Colin Cree In September 2009. Laurie and Colin believed that their combined training and experience placed them in a unique position to be able to provide premium level service with reasonable costs.
e-Forensic Services is located in Vancouver British Columbia and offers professional services across Canada.
All e-Forensic Services staff are experts in their field with extensive practical experience they can bring to bear on your case. Each of our experts is EnCE certified. Other certifications held by our staff include;
A+ certification : Network+ : CISSP : C|EH : EnCase Certified Trainer
Laurie Windover – Director
- 26 year veteran of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.
- Laurie Windover has provided computer forensic expertise since 1996.
- Mr. Windover has given Expert Witness testimony at the Provincial and Superior Court levels in both British Columbia and Ontario.
- He has lectured on computer search and seizure procedures and technical analysis of computer evidence at the Canadian Police College in Ottawa
Colin Cree – Director
- 25 year veteran of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.
- Colin Cree has been providing computer forensic expertise since 1997.
- Mr. Cree has given Expert Witness testimony at the Provincial and Superior Court levels in British Columbia.
- Colin Cree has taught advanced level computer forensics courses to government and private sector agencies. He has lectured at the Canadian Police College, The RCMP Pacific Region Training Centre, The Regina Police College and speaks frequently to industry groups and conferences
- Colin is a certified EnCase Forensic Software trainer.